So, I've been practicing NOT dwelling on the "what-if's" and the "how to's" and the "how are you going to do this God" stuff. Instead I've been practicing focusing on His Word and listening to WHAT He has to say. I've been working on praying and talking to Him, instead of talking it out to myself to see how "I" could get it to work out.
It's so easy to want to try to escape this and try to get out of this hard mess. Really, I'm soooo very tired of it all, and I KNOW I'm coming to an end to most of it - that I'm on the down end. But, really, I'm so tired.
Just tired of the child custody, child support, alimony, and parenting conversations. Tired of the emails about this being my fault, and that I'm such a bad person. Tired of just all the junk.
So, yeh - I'm tired, and it'd be nice to escape it all. Can I find a remote island somewhere, and just take me and the kids there for a while to escape? Beach scene, an island drink, a nice hut, and possibly a hot tub and nice hammock to read my book in?
Okay - back on topic
Escape would be so nice, but God doesn't want us to escape it. He wants us to face it. He wants for us to pray, obey, and trust Him.
So lately I've been making a new habit - face it, pray about it, and trust Him to handle it - One day at a time!
Today is just another day to do that.
It's getting easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment