Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day Twenty Eight - A Word

Sitting in church this morning, I heard the Lord tell me to pick up my pen and write, for He had a Word for me and wanted me to write it down. 

I started writing, then stopped to stand for the close of the service, but God spoke to me and said, "Sit back down, I'm not finished."  So, hesitantly (because everyone else was standin by now) I sat back down and finished writing what I heard Him say.

Now, God has only done this a few other times in the last few months, but every time I've done it, I have just written what I've heard Him say, while the rest of brain goes flat - or I have written and slightly argued with Him as I have written.

This would be one of those arguing times.  But, I did want to post what I heard Him tell me to write.  My best friend J., after I shared it with her today, encouaged me to type it up and post it in my home to keep before me.  I'm going to do just that. 

Here is what I wrote:

My opening prayer - "Lord, guide my hand and speak through me."

"Tamera, I have set you aside for a special purpose.  I see your heart.  I see your pain and your loneliness.  I will fulfill you.  I will meet your every need.  Don't give up hope.  Wait on me.  I will guide you.  Listen. Listen. Listen.  Hear my voice.

Don't focus on the little things.  I will take care of those.  Those are minor compared to what's in store.  I'm going to bless you.  I'm going to use you to restore marriages, to heal the brokenhearted, and to set captives free. - reference Isaiah 61:1,2

It IS the year of My favor.  My favor is on your walk  - in my Spirit.

Don't focus on those things you see and on your feelings.  I will guide you.  I will bless you.  I will give you what you have asked.

You are my witness. Trust me.  It shall be done.  It shall be done.

Your children are my children.  Train them.  I hold them.  They are part of my plan.  There will be tough times, but they will come through and be my lights.

I CAN use the divorced woman.  It is NOT the end.  Do not let people discourage you. The nay sayers will come.  They will speak against you, but let them speak - for they speak against me.  Against my plan and my will.

My will WILL be done.  My plan will go forth.  It will NOT be stopped. 

You have my heart.  My favor is upon you."


Thank you, Lord, for your Word.  It was timely and what I needed to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment