I smile. I love how God continually asks us to surrender to Him again and again, only because He knows best and keeps a check on our hearts. He knows our hearts better than we do. He knows.
The last few days, God has been giving me freedom. Freedom from some emotions I was dealing with, and He given me freedom to make the right decisions along with the wisdom to do so. Each time I've surrendered and obeyed him, he's given me a CRAZY amount of wisdom and insight into my own life and into the lives of others. I've been able to see things that I wouldn't be able to see without Him.
I hear God again saying, "Give it all to me, Tamera, all your hopes, dreams, desires, wishes, fears, insecurities - EVERYTHING. Watch what I will do . I know better than you, and I promise to fulfill in you the destiny that I've called you to."
I sigh. "Okay, Here you go again, Lord. I give it all to you again. I don't want to hold onto it or others. They are all yours. Though it scares me to let things go and to let this go, I'm going to do it again because I trust You."
Wow! Sometimes letting go can be so hard, but it is well worth it, if we are obeying God.
16 DAYS! Hmmmm.... Well, God didn't say it would be easy to do this. But, He DID say it would be worth it.
Really, I'm at peace. Sometimes fear of what might be, or the thought of things I might lose, crops up in me. But, God reminds me that HE has it under control as long as I am surrendered to Him. If HE removes the people or things, then it is in my best interest.
He HAS a plan! A BIG plan! And, I will wait to watch and listen for what He wants me to do.
I will not hold onto what is not mine to hold onto, and I will not let go of what He tells me to hold tight - His promises for me and my children and for His blessings to come.
I surrender. With arms outstretched and open again I say, "Lord I surrender to you once again and to YOUR perfect will. Use me as you please and for your glory.Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and your ways are higher than my ways. Thank you for the honor to serve you and to build your kingdom. I love you greatly. Amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment