Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Eleven - Giving thanks - for I CAN do this!

Wow - Is it day 11 already?  Has it been that long already?

This was my prayer of thankfulness tonight:

"Thank you, God, for getting me this far. You are amazing and answer my prayers when I pray.  You know the deepest sections and longings of my heart.  You know my desires, my wants, and my dreams.  You give me visions and revelation, and you guide me by your Holy Spirit. 

You call me beautiful. You know my heart.  You see my imperfections, yet you love me unconditionally.  You created me and formed me.  You molded me and have set me free.  You are guiding me in all this, and know what is to come.

I thank you for your protection, your provision, your healing, and for ordering my steps.  My destiny does NOT depend on what D. does or does not do.  My destiny was set in motion even from my mother's womb.  When I surrender to you, your will is fulfilled in me.  I thank you that I CAN do ALL things through your son Jesus who gives me strength.  The joy of you (the Lord) is my strength.  


I thank you that you do not let me get blindsided by anything, but that you reveal things to me before they come (Amos 3:7).  I am your servant, and you let me know what is ahead.  I thank you that I CAN know the reasons behind things and know your heart.


Thank you for bringing revelation into my life, so that you can use me as a solution to the problem (i.e. in Joshua's special needs). I thank you that I am a solution - not part of the problem. I am a solution to a problem! I am a solution!

How I love you and love your ways.  You truly are my all and all.  You ARE all I need.  There is no one who can fill the empty places in me, but you.  No one will ever know me or love me like you.  


I DO need you more, my God - more than yesterday.  I need you more.

Please continue to refine me and make me into what YOU want me to be.  I thank you that you will provide for the boys and I now and in the future. I thank you that you ARE going to honor your promise and bless our socks off in the days ahead. I look forward to what you have for us, what you are going to do in us, and what you are going to use us to do.  We are honored to serve you. Thank you, Oh my God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment