I did what God asked me to do in giving up a special friend of mine, and through some hurt feelings on my friend's part and some words that were hard for me to hear - it appears that our friendship is over. Which is a good thing, and I know that it is what God wanted. For He asked me to end it, and so it is done.
My friend does not understand it right now, but God has greater things in store. TRULY greater things. I KNOW this!
The sacrifice was hard. While it has been painful - VERY painful - I feel a freedom in it. I feel released and ready to move forward to the goodness of what God has ahead.
On Thursday (Day Thirty Two), though it was hard, there was peace. And, I'm very thankful to my God for it.
Psalm 119:165-168
165. Those who love your instructions have great peace
and do not stumble.
166. I long for your rescue, Lord,
so I have obeyed your commands.
167. I have obeyed your laws,
for I love them very much.
168. Yes, I obey your commandments and laws
because you know everything I do.
And, I DO have peace, knowing that HE holds my all my tomorrows in His hand. My destiny is set, and I'm excited to see what HE has ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment