A new Word - fresh Word today, given by a sweet friend of mine. I felt the presence of God so thick as she spoke and prayed, that I broke down and cried (something I do only on rare occassions). But, God's voice and His Glory was made so manifest, that I could not stop my tears, that fell in a torrential downpour. I was overcome with the ripping being done in my heart and of all that God was doing in me as I sat in the middle of my floor and listened to Him. Listened to His truth, and submitted to Him once again.
This is what God spoke through her to me
"Give it up. Give him up. If I have him in My plans for you, then he won't be kept from you. If I don't, then he was never yours to begin with. Now is not the time. The door is there, but you can't open it until you give him up. On the other side is beauty and many blessings. But, you have to let him go. You can't hold on to him, if you want my best and my blessings. Great will be your reward.
This is your "Isaac Sacrifice." I will give him back to you, if he is my best for you. Nothing can keep my best from you. Everything that comes into your life, whether good or bad, passes before my eyes. Nothing comes into your life without my approval first. Nothing and no one touches you without my approval. Trust in me and lean on me. I AM going to pour out my blessings on you - greater than you can even imagine. Give him up."
So, today I laid him back on the altar again. I thought this 40 days was all God would ask of me, but He is asking more from me. He is asking me to give him up - for what time period, I can not tell you.
Today was a ripping and tearing of my heart, that began 31 days ago - but today was the day of a breakage, that I was not expecting. I was not expecting God to say this at all. Yet, here it is. And, I am at peace. I am at such a peace.
God does and WILL work all things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. I trust in Him and have hope that this will not last forever. I have hope that tomorrow will come and that today is a day of new beginnings.
How my God does love me and wants good things for me and His people. But, we can not hold onto things that aren't ours. We have to wait on His timing.
Where I once walked in fear of being asked something that was too hard for me- God says not to fear. IF He has it for me, then it will be. His will is good, and His mercy is new every morning. I rejoice in knowing that He holds me in His hands.
So, today, I gave him up.
Until tomorrow,
No comments:
Post a Comment