Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let Him Leave

So, if you have read any of my other blog at TJsGarden, you would know that the man I gave myself and my heart to, decided to leave my kids and me back in September 2010. Well, really, he left the November before that in 2009, but he just physically stayed with us until the end of September.

During the time since he has been gone, I have been over and over the Bible searching for answers to how I was supposed to handle this. There have been late nights reading and praying, early mornings praying, and times during the day. But, even from the first, the same word comes - "Let him go!" So, I let him go.

I still pray for him, and remember the good times. I hurt for him, and feel sorry for him, for the bad decisions he is making and has made. He has lost so much. He doesn't even realize the treasures he has thrown away.

But, I have let him go.

I'm now in the middle of handling the legal paperwork for the end of this marriage. It stinks. It hurts. It is sad. It is not easy.

But, so it goes. This isn't my choice, but I'm going with it, because I have a peace that God is taking care of me and taking care of all things.

But, here I am. So.....

We'll just have to see what lies ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment