WARNING: This could be TMI for some of you, so avoid reading if you think it might be.
Okay - so I was sitting on the pot (toilet, john, commode) the other day, and Caleb (who is learning to knock, still) walked in. He looks at me and says, "Mommy, I need to go poop."
I replied, "Well, I'm sorta trying to do that now, so you'll have to wait. And, I'm having a hard time doing it because you're in here. So please get out. I need some privacy."
He looked at me with curiosity, then very seriously said, "Well, Mommy, you need to close your eyes, push real hard like this (he demonstrates by squinting his eyes and getting in a 3 year old swat position), then you need to just poop (he gives sounds effects to go with it)."
Ha ha ha - Through my chuckles. I thanked him for his words of advice, and then ordered him out of the bathroom.
He certainly keeps me in stitches at times. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment