Technically, my fast ended last Friday, but due to what God had asked me to do, I continued on in what he asked me to give up and am pressing on.
After giving up wishes and desires and laying my wants on the altar, I found that an amazing window of heaven opened up to me, and the window of blessings and enlightenment have been amazing.
I don't think I'm supposed to share all that I've seen and been shown here, but as the days go by, I will be sharing more and more of what is continuing to do in my life.
I can tell you that He is amazing! His love and grace is impossible to grasp. We just try to do so. The little bit that I CAN grasp leaves me in awe. Why me? But, God says, "You were worth it. Because I love you."
He IS the Potter! He makes the plans! His ways are perfect!
So, I stand at the end of this 40 days and thank Him for all He is and all He has become to me. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, for revealing yourself to me (even just the little bit that I grasp). I stand in awe!
No comments:
Post a Comment