I really don't feel like blogging much these days. I mean, I have a LOT to say, but for whatever reason, I just don't feel like writing it anymore here.
Maybe it's the loss of my friend for now (though I know that will be there again).
Maybe it's that so much is going on, that I don't know where to even begin.
Maybe it's because God has told me SOOOO very much and confirmed so much that I just can't even explain how awesome God has been to me and how great and deep my life and love for Him are.
And, maybe it's just because frankly, as a single mom right now in this busy season of ending the school year, that I just don't want to find the time to blog about it.
But, whatever the reason, it remains - I don't feel like blogging on it.
I know I'll get back to it, but I'm finding that I'll have to be even more careful about what I say here, and God is telling me that I'll have to be more guarded in my words.
As of today, my other blog is now set to private, and I might be setting this one to private too soon. Who knows. I'm still praying about it and asking God what I should do.
Either way, I'll keep writing. writing. writing. writing. writing. writing. writing. writing. .......
No comments:
Post a Comment